Think Solutions
Business Advisory Services

Taxation Services  

Akanya Tharabololo can help reduce your tax bill and make life a little easier. In our experience taxation is an area companies and individuals don’t spend enough time on. This can result in unnecessary outgoings and can impact on cash flow, both areas that every business needs to be as efficient as possible. It can be easy to see taxation as an administrative and time-consuming headache. At Akanya Tharabololo we have all this covered for your business. Taxation legislation can be a complex area and we have the experience and knowledge to manage your tax affairs. South African Tax rates vary depending on the specific criteria (business, personal, size) and we can advise on how best to minimise your tax exposure and save you money.

Our services include all the core functions of taxation consultancy. These are:

  • Corporate and Business taxation compliance
  • Indirect taxation (VAT)
  • Employment taxation
  • Capital taxes (CGT)
  • Taxation Minimisation
  • Corporate and Business Taxation Planning

Whatever the size of your operation we can help you organise your tax affairs for maximum benefit to the business or individual.

Personal Taxation and Private Clients – on-going changes in tax legislation has repercussions for all individuals. Akanya Tharabololo – Accountants & Business Advisers provide expert advice and direction to our private clients in order to shelter income for tax purposes and handle all compliance matters in relation to all major tax categories.

Corporate Taxation – we can identify opportunities and help unlock the benefits for you and your company.

New Tax Legislation – Changes in current domestic tax legislation happen all the time. These can impact on your business at all levels. We constantly monitor legislation to enable your company to adapt, comply with or gain an advantage.

Contact Akanya Tharabololo today to see how we can assist your business through our taxation services. You can phone us on +27 11 704 0473, email us at or alternatively you can fill out the form below.